Sunday, November 25, 2007

Max At...Newark International Airport: Beginning of the Trilogy

Sorry, that I have been getting sidetracked, this is the real beginning of The Chronicles of Max. At Newark International Airport in NJ (learn more by clicking the title, make this a habit), I forgot Max at the spot where we were picked up to go home, and didn't realise until we were already well on our way home. Of course, I put up a hissy fit, and we went back, and, by some miracle, found Max. I was so happy. Mommy took a picture of him on the ledge where I left him, and thought that it would be cool to have a Chronicles of Max sub-blog. Thomas hasn't had time yet, but now...HERE IT IS!!!

4 comments:

tom said...

do you guys like it?
it took a while.

John Campbell said...

Tmoney -

This is a great addition to the blog. Max is looking pretty good for all his travels. Sounds like a good start to a children's book. Tmoney - you could be famous!

tom said...

thnx
would b sweet ya?
tell the rest of the family for us john, u seem the only one who comments, and dan, a lot.

tom said...

GET EVERYONE TO CHEK THIS BLOG ALSO AND COMMENT SO I KNOW!!!